How Does One Delete Workspaces?

sfarson

Have explored the Accordance Help system, traveled through the menu options, and have some old named workspaces I would like removed from menus (Open Workspace) and the hard drive. Can't seem to find a way to do this.

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

I think the Open Workspace list is based on your favorites list. Is the old workspace listed in your favorite workspaces in your library ?

thx

D

Hi Steve,

You can remove old workspaces by control + clicking on them from the Library window under 'My Workspaces'. Then choose 'Remove Item' from the drop down menu and choose to throw them in the trash.

You can also delete them by going to your Documents/Accordance Files, finding the individual files, and then deleting them.

Ryan

• Like 2

Wow... I'm embarrassed to note I never noticed "My Workspaces" at the bottom of my Library list! Because I don't have My Tools or My Notes (yet), I've mentally blocked looking down there. On my Windows PC there was an option to "Remove Item" when <right><clicking> on the unwanted Workspace.

Thanks!

The two actions are different. Removing the workspaces from the Library just cleans up your menus. To clean up your hard drive you do need to remove the files themselves.

Though in recent versions of Accordance it does ask you if you want to remove the files as well, when removing the workspaces.

• Like 1