Feature request: re-ordering of lines in interlinear

EricC

I spoke recently with Helen about re-ordering interlinear rows, and she recommended I post a request on the forum. I guess in that way someone who maps future features might notice.

I'd like to see (1) the ability to re-order the rows in the interlinear. There are times when one wants several lines, but certain ones are more important. Those should be near the top. (2) It would be helpful if even the relative sizes of the different lines could be changed to save screen space.

(3) It also seems to me that the blank space between lines uses a lot of screen real estate. Maybe it could be configurable. If you've only got 3 lines to look at, no problem. But if you've got a dynamic interlinear up with several lines, the space between lines uses a lot of space. Of course, I only use a MacBook Pro, so I can't spread things out on several monitors.

Accordance 10.4.1 on Mac OS 10.6.8

Eric, I believe the order of the Bibles and MSS in the interlinear is the same as your Library. Changing the Library order will rearrange the interlinear order, too.

Eric, I believe the order of the Bibles and MSS in the interlinear is the same as your Library. Changing the Library order will rearrange the interlinear order, too.

Thank you. I'll try it.

That is somewhat helpful, but not exactly what I was looking for. Re-ordering the Texts won't re-order the lemma, parts of speech, tag, and gloss lines. Those are the ones I was thinking of.