Mac Help Files 404 Message?

Abram K-J

I can access Help Files for Windows, but when I try to access Mac ones, I get this message: "The requested URL /helpfiles/OSXV10/Default.htm was not found on this server." Anyone else seeing it? My Internet connection has been spotty this afternoon, but all other urls seem to work fine at the moment.

The correct link is working: http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSX/Default.htm, so where are you clicking for that link?

The internal link is working as well, in the Accordance Help menu.
file:///Applications/Accordance%20Aleph.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/Default.htm

Helen, the link you sent takes me to Accordance 9 help files (I'm using Google Chrome on a MacBook, though that happened on an iPad mini, too). The only difference in my link is that it has "OSXV10" instead of "OSX."

The link I posted is from my Web bookmarks. It's also the same link posted here: http://www.accordancebible.com/Help-For-Accordance

under "Help for Mac (v10)," and I still get the 404 message.

The internal link you posted works properly, though.

Helen's link takes me to the help for Accordance 9. Ken's takes me to help for Accordance 10.

Ah, yes--Ken's link works. (Thanks, Ken.) Looks like the Help files Web page needs to be updated to his link (in two places)--seems that the url may have changed at some point from ...OSXV10/default... to OSX10/default.

Ok, thanks guys, will fix the page. It always helps to know where the link in question is found. Yes, I did post the 9 link instead of 10 above, my bad.

Hey, the page is fixed--that was fast. Thanks!