The Accordance Program Icon in Windows

R. Mansfield

This is aesthetically picky and really inconsequential in the big scheme of things; however, is it just me, or does the Accordance icon in Windows seem a bit anemic in comparison with other icons?

Screenshot (3).png

Hi Rick,

It looks like this is due, at least in part, to the toolbar background color you have. It's a rather similar color range to the icon.

Thx

D

post-29263-0-55855800-1401493180_thumb.png

this might work better for you? I use to prefer it mine but stopped because too much bother for me to paste it in every time it got updated.

-Dan

It looks like this is due, at least in part, to the toolbar background color you have. It's a rather similar color range to the icon.

Yes, it's adapting to my choice in backgrounds, but I still think the icon is a bit small. Again, it doesn't really matter.

Screenshot (4).png

The icon looks like the correct program icon, and looking at the other icons, it seems like the correct size. I'd either switch to an icon that stands out more (like Dan's) or change your toolbar color to something bolder that makes icons stand out more. Mine's a tealish color and pretty bold (since I'm on Win 8).

Although I run Accordance solely on Mac, so I haven't tested the icon on Windows. :-)