Reference List

rcdeacon

While I initiated a search for this I did not find the answer I expected. My question is rather simple. If I do a search and it returns the results (however long or short that may be) is there a way to extract just a listing of the verses (i.e. reference list) that could be incorporated into a user note? I don't want "concordance style necessarily (although I could do this if there is no other way) but I would simply like a reference list that I could edit and make links out of so that my user note would function like the references in a reference Bible? (I trust I am making my request clear enough!)

Bob

Select the results you want and select Copy as References from the right-click menu or the Edit menu.

Or, add another pane and set it to display only references.

Thank you very very much Helen!

Bob

I love CMD-OPT-R!

Thanks Ken, I'll give that a try as well.

Bob

How do you save these Reference Lists in Accordance?

Save them as a workspace.

Thank you Steve, didn't know I could do that.

Bob

If you want to save a list of references to work with later, but don't want to put them in User Notes or a User Tool, select the verses, and then choose "Add selection to...New Reference List" either from the Selection menu or from the contextual menu (right click/control click/two finger click on the selected verses).

A New Reference List pane will open. Save this pane/tab, and you'll have it to work with again.

This isn't what Bob is looking for in this question, but it may work better for your needs, Nathan.

Another wonderful bit of information. Very helpful, thank you Lorinda.

Bob

Thanks for the info! Great to know!