Anchor Yale OT Next Installment?

Gedalya

Any update as to when the next installment of the Yale Anchor Bible module will be available?

[Chuckle]

Didn't we just release one, Gordon? :)

• Like 1

The next installment is the largest one with several multivolume books, 23 volumes in total. We're working through it as fast as possible, but with its size it will take longer than the previous installments released thus far. After that, only the 8 volumes in the Apocrypha remain. We're in the home stretch! And trust me, we want this done more than you all.

• 2 weeks later...

We are two weeks closer but the end is not yet in sight.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on the next installment of the Anchor Yale OT series? It was a real big investment for me, and I would like to be able to use the module on the Prophets to it's fullest.

• Like 1

Are we there yet? Bet you drove your parents crazy, Gordon! :)

Edited by Julie Falling

Gordon, there are no further updates at this point different from what I said in June. It's still too early to be able to give an accurate date. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Julie,

I was wondering if you also purchased this series? :)

No, I didn't. I have lots of resources, probably more than I will exhaust in my lifetime. I'm not an academic or nor a scholar, and then there is the sticker shock! :blink: We're retired. I just cannot justify the expenditure, especially on a limited income.

(Just in case no one has told you yet, retirement is so busy that you wonder how anyone in the household ever had time for gainful employment! And homemakers never really retire. I've been 'retired' from gainful employment for more than 35 years – I'm always busy and never get bored. Exhausted, maybe, but never bored.) :lol:

Edited by Julie Falling
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Any word yet on the next installment of the Yale Anchor Bible module??

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask a "maybe" silly question?

When the release will be complete --- is the price going to change?

No, we priced it from the beginning to include the entire set (of volumes that are already published and listed on our website).