Tools, tools, tools

dgarrett

Is there any single resource available that lists the tools and gives a short description of its contents? I have so many texts and tools now, but without going through each one individually (and my time is very limited), I am at a loss as to their individual characteristics. It would be wonderful to have all the tools listed out alphabetically and/or by category, perhaps in pdf format, with a short description like the ones found for each tool on the website. Is there such a resource?

I am afraid that the website is your best resource. Compiling and updating such a list would be an enormous task, diverting resources from other projects.

I am afraid that the website is your best resource. Compiling and updating such a list would be an enormous task, diverting resources from other projects.

Thanks, Helen. Though it would be very helpful to have such a resource, I understand the time issue. I am very thankful for Accordance and appreciate all your hard work!

Why not create a wiki page and let volunteers do this? There's already a wiki entry on Accordance even though it has no useful information in it. See here. I suppose this is something that we can do without burdening the Accordance team.

Why not create a wiki page and let volunteers do this? There's already a wiki entry on Accordance even though it has no useful information in it. See here. I suppose this is something that we can do without burdening the Accordance team.

Great idea! I went ahead and entered two tools from Accordance's "General Tools" category; if you have some time take a look and make any necessary changes to the format. Perhaps a group of us could do this and knock it out quickly.

Great idea! I went ahead and entered two tools from Accordance's "General Tools" category; if you have some time take a look and make any necessary changes to the format. Perhaps a group of us could do this and knock it out quickly.

Helen or David, would we have permission from Accordance to do this? The process would entail copying and pasting directly from the Accordance module descriptions onto the Wiki. If this is not permissible I will remove the two samples I entered today.

Thanks.

Great idea. When it is complete, we could make a user tool out of it.

Jeremy

You are welcome to go ahead and do this, and to use our posted descriptions as well as any other material posted on line.

Archived