Latest Windows Content upgrades

txz06ce

I was prompted to upgrade a number of content listings & when it finished downloading, I selected install. I got an error that some of the content did not install. When I restarted Accordance, it can no longer find my workspaces.

How do I fix this.

FYI, I'm on version 10.4.3.5683

Edited by txz06ce

Greetings,

I apologize for the issue you're experiencing. Are you on a Mac or PC?

Your workspaces should be saved in your Accordance Files folder. On a Mac, the Accordance Files folder will be found in your Documents. On a PC, it will be in My Documents.

Once you find it, open it to see if your workspaces are there. If you find the workspaces, double-click and they should open in Accordance.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ryan

As I listed in the subject field, I'm using a Windows PC. I found the workspaces & double clicked one of them, but now it's looking for the Holman Dictionary file which I found. However, it will not open. Ever since I tried to update my content & it stopped in the middle of updating my whole program is messed up & not working. I'm trying to get something ready for Sunday & this is very frustrating. If I still had the latest executable where I updated my main Accordance to version 10.4.3.5683, I would try re-installing it, but I've already erased it.

What now?

OK, I saw that someone else had the same issue I did. I deleted Holman Bible Dictionary & re-installed & now everything seems to be working fine. Thx.

Glad to hear it!

Ryan