after a little lag we have had some new submissions (thanks Greg Terry!)
Greg has submitted
- A collection of Sermons by Hugh Latimer - one of the key characters of the English reformation.
- A treatise on the Change of the Sabbath day by Thomas Shepard - one of the early Puritans in New England, and the (first?) minister at the then new Harvard University.
- A series of Lectures by Herman Bavinck on the Philosophy of Religion - one of the giants of 20th century theology. Well worth reading.
- A series of Lectures on Acts by John Dick - a Scots Presbyterian of the 18th century.
- Sermon preached by David Clarkson the Sunday following John Owen's burial - Clarkson was Owen's successor at his church in London.
- Sermons on the Westminster Shorter Catechism by Thomas Watson - an English nonconformist Puritan.
Edited by Ken Simpson, 25 July 2014 - 04:15 AM.