Gedalya

1)Delete the Accordance app

2)Reinstall the app

3)Reinstall all modules

MY RESULTS: All modules download and all updates download

PERFECT!

Happy to hear it, Gordon!

• Like 1

I did this, too, Gordon. Reorganizing the library is a big pain, however. And after everything was on the iPad in the latest versions, when new versions were released, I was still unable to update either through the Mac or by direct download from the iOS app. I'm not deleting and reinstalling again. I think there's a fix right around the corner.

• Like 1

Julie, thank you for reminding about the reorganization. It slipped my mind. Now that I'm reminded, I think I'll wait, too.

...Reorganizing the library is a big pain, however.

When I had to synch to a new computer, I had to reinstall everything and reorganize. Painful is an apt description. I have decided to wait too.

It is certainly a solution. But I'm not sure it is the only solution.

We've had a series of recent updating issues across all our platforms and unfortunately these are hardest to recover from on iOS where users don't have direct access to the underlying file system. Particularly for the iOS app, we're actively looking at ways to be more defensive and/or recover more robustly when partial module downloads or installations occur. So we can all avoid the hassle of reinstalling.

Edited by Scott Knapp
  • Like 1

What about creating virtual organization scheme that can be saved as a "preference setting"?

What about creating virtual organization scheme that can be saved as a "preference setting"?

I have no idea what you are asking for.

It is a feature suggestion, and idea, to the Accordance People as a way to deal with this issue and not something you can currently do.

Edited by davidmedina