after months of quietness, we have had another week of very interesting contributions to the Exchange.
Jack Gilbert has contributed a module that combines sermons and blog posts from desiringgod.org on Sexual Sin and Sexual Purity.
- The 1979 "Book of Common Prayer" of the Episcopal Church if the USA.
- "Sermons to the Natural Man" by William Shedd, a 19th century New England Presbyterian. This work is the counterpoint to his "Sermons to the Spiritual Man".
- "Apology of the Church of England" by John Jewel from Project Gutenberg.
- "The Ten Commandments" was originally part of the "Body of Divinity" also by Thomas Watson.
- "Altogether Lovely" by John Flavel, the 17th century Presbyterian minister.
- "The Rent Veil" by Horatius Bonar, the 19th century Free Church of Scotland minister.
- Andrewes Devotions - a module with the private prayers of Bishop Lancelot Andrewes that have been translated from Greek, Hebrew, and Latin and adapted for general public use. Andrewes was one of the bishops who supervised the translation of the Authoised Version (often called the King James Version) of the Bible.