Lost HALOT on iPad after sync

Mike Thigpen

I just synced to my desktop and after the sync I no longer have HALOT on my iPad. I've tried several times now and can't sync it to my iPad. It shows as syncing, but then it's not there on the iPad and shows unchecked in the list of modules in the sync window.

As an alternative, I tried downloading it through Easy install on the iPad. The install window shows, but it runs very quickly and then when it says its done, like with the sync, I still don't have HALOT on the iPad.

Any suggestions? Everything else seems to be okay. No other missing modules. My setup is pretty straightforward. No Dropbox syncing, etc. and I have plenty of space on the iPad.

Mike

Update: I also found that I've lost Ross' grammar. Same situation. I can't sync to the iPad or download from Easy Install on the iPad.

Edited by Mike Thigpen

Please try clearing the Download Cache in your Settings: Accordance. Also try shutting down and rebooting the iPad.

Thanks, Helen. The download cache and reboot didn't fix it, but right after I tried that, I saw that the 1.7.5 update was available. After downloading that, I was able to add both resources back via Easy Install.

Mike

Mike,

Thank you for the feedback. That is great to hear that the update fixes in 1.7.5 are working for you.

Mike