Module Aliases for the Library

Enoch

It would be nice to be able to create Module Aliases for the Library, so that one could virtually change the major folder where some module must be kept. For example, Mounce's Expository Dictionary is classified in my mind with Lexicons (Greek/Hebrew tool), but it is force-placed in English Tools. Ideally one could split it into OT & NT & put each part with BDAG/Halot as appropriate. But since that is probably not going to be done, with an alias system one could put an alias for Mounce in both Hebrew and Greek tools. Thus while a module would stay in the major folder dictated by Accordance, one could place alias modules wherever desired. This would be like on a Mac where an application is in the applications folder, but one can put an alias for it on the desktop.

Hi Enoch,

One alternative here is to use a Group. I have on for Greek Lexica which has BDAG, LSJ, Thayer etc. in it. I have another one for Greek Grammars. These do not move the resource but provide an alternative folder in which to find it, a kind of link to it.

Thx

D