Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,583 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:07 AM

Dear Helen 

Yes I know. But I purchased the Ult. 11 Last Week as a brand new Collection and now it writes that are 2 modules new in that collection.

And the collection comparison chart does'nt list this two modules as a part of the collection. Only the All-in-All upgrade calculator.

Greetings 

Fabian

Edited by Fabian, 07 October 2014 - 07:28 AM.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#122 JonathanHuber

JonathanHuber

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, Greek

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:45 AM

Fabian,

Those two modules you mentioned are not part of the Ultimate Collection. If you use the upgrade calculator to check for an upgrade to the Ultimate 11, those two modules should not appear. The All-In-All is a separate collection, which is why modules will appear there that are not part of the Ultimate.

2012 non-retina Macbook Pro
OS 10.13.6 High Sierra

#123 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,583 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

For me the upgrade calculator was always confused. And now its not better. 

But in the All-in-All there stand the Ultimate coll. with a price and with a space of a tab right the two Modules under the Ultimate. The  same like Hb Master, that is listed in the same line with a price like the rest with a price and a tab space right under all modules that are included in the Hb Master that I don't own. The same in Greek Master here it is listed under the Greek Master the one Module that I don't have bought. 

But in the separate list only for Greek Master there is listed 2 Modules for me to buy the one above that I don't have and another that is installed. also an inconsistency. 

Im really sure there are inconsistency! 

Greetings

Fabian

Ah Michele write to me at this moment that she had found an inconsistency with the greek master. Maybe she will found the other too.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#124 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,655 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

We will correct the list on which the Upgrade Calculator is based. However, it has no connection with the upgrades on the website, it was an older way of showing the value of an upgrade.

• Fabian likes this
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#125 Enoch

Enoch

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:23 PM

One other item, the "warning" about Accordance 11 is at the bottom of the page. I think you are going to get calls why 11 was not installed. It is unusual to release the collections without the upgrade, 

Yes.  I sprang for 11 Starter, thinking it was 11.  Then I couldn't find 11; not that it is a big deal, waiting a week or two.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users