Change Tab for User Tool?

Abram K-J

I can't find anything in the help files or Accordance Preferences about this, but is it possible to adjust how much of an indentation the Tab key gives you when writing in a User Tool? The User Tool Font Bar has settings for font, size, justification, etc., but nothing for a Tab setting.

If it's not possible, this is a feature request--if it is possible, I'd love to know how to adjust the setting.

I was hoping someone (preferrably from Accordance) could weigh in on this--if there's a way to adjust tab/indent settings, it would especially be helpful for fixing a display in my User Tool edit window like this one, which I don't know how came about:

post-31802-0-91316000-1413249600_thumb.png

Abram, I have that happen from time to time, and usually find that selecting the offending paragraphs and hitting the left-justify button fixes it. (If that alone doesn't do it, try changing the justification to centered or right and then back to left)

Lorinda

Hi Abram,

This is a feature of the current user tools. If you update an existing user tool then you can find it has caused these indentations somewhere in the file. From my experience it seems to happen on larger user tools. This is one reason that when I import into a user tool I like to have it correct so that I do not have to update the user tool afterwards because this kind of formatting issue can happen.

Also, the edit window of the user tool will sometimes forget the title settings (the red T) we set.

We definitely need some word processing improvements for the user notes / tools. We are studying and writing about the bible. There are endless amounts we could write about God's word. I don't find the writing aspect of the edit windows to be easy flowing. The user tools need some more support (better word processing features).

Blessings