Diagramm highlighting

Fabian

Hello

If I have a tagged text open the highlighting works properly with the Syntax module. It were be nice if the mouse over word will be highlighted in the Diagramm too.

Greetings

Fabian

post-32723-0-56266700-1412880751_thumb.png

• Like 3

I'd like this, too (the Syntax module cross-highlights in this way and it's really convenient). The diagrams are great to have access to, so hopefully their usability in general will improve (besides cross-highlighting, left-to-right scrolling is needed).

• Like 1

Dustin: I just read your review on the product page. Well put! Your comments would serve as a nice roadmap for future development of this helpful module.

• Like 1

Dustin, I read your review and think you make some good suggestions. But I would like to make one correction. The text actually is tagged. If you click and hold for a second on a word, you will get the instant details for that word.

• Like 1

Dustin, I read your review and think you make some good suggestions. But I would like to make one correction. The text actually is tagged. If you click and hold for a second on a word, you will get the instant details for that word.

Somehow I remember that you did some/all of the diagramming... so thanks for your comment and all your work!

Now, if it is tagged, then hover-ability shouldn't be a problem, right? :) That's not your department, but maybe if we squeak loud enough "wheel" (pun intended) get greased!

• 1 year later...

Hello 

Many thanks for programming this feature :) in 11.1. It were cool if it works also in the other way. E.g. If I move over the Diagramm and the cross highlighting comes in the text, like with the Syntax module.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian