Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Bible, computers
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows, iOS

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

My Macbook Pro seems to sync to Dropbox fine but I cannot sync at all with my iPad mini (1st gen). My mini has IOS 1.7.6 and my MBP is running OS X 10 (Yosemite). Although I am running the latest beta this problem existed before 11 and before Yosemite. The sync begins in my mini appearing to start normally but after a couple of seconds I get a dialog box stating "error downloading from dropbox:Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4". There is some other stuff listed in the dialog box that seems to point to a highlights file (highlights.hlt. Not sure what is happening but I haven't been able to sync in a long time. Any help?

Bob

Bob Deacon Interim Pastor of Galatia Baptist Church Seaboard NC Dell Inspiron, Windows 10, Accordance 12

#2 Bob Deacon

Bob Deacon

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Bible, computers
  • Platforms:Windows, iOS

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:34 AM

Found the problem! For some strange reason I had a secondary folder named "highlights" in the highlights folder in both "documents" on my MBP and in dropbox. I had not paid attention to that before but once I got rid of that secondary folder in BOTH locations it worked! Yippee! I can sync again! Sorry for the false alarm!

EDIT: My iphone 4S is working now as well! Turning out to be a great day!

Edited by Bob Deacon, 02 November 2014 - 04:47 AM.

Bob Deacon Interim Pastor of Galatia Baptist Church Seaboard NC Dell Inspiron, Windows 10, Accordance 12

#3 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,438 posts
  • Platforms:None

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:13 AM

Glad you found the problem. We're probably not setup to handle folders with the same name inside the main user content folders so that would definitely cause issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users