- Reinstall the latest Accordance
- Restart the Mac
- In Font Book:
- Open Font Book by clicking on any font,
- Look at Helena and Yehudit, if there is a black dot beside it, select the Font and choose Resolve Duplicates from the Edit menu.
- Choose Preview>Show Font Info
- Open each font triangle and select each item within it, and either Disable (Edit menu) or Remove (File menu) each item EXCEPT the ones you want to keep, which are those in the .famTrueType in Library>Fonts. Look at them all first, and you will see where each copy is.
- Search for and delete any copies of the "Accordance fonts" font file (not the PDF), and any other old copies of the fonts
- If all else fails, turn off font and graphic smoothing in Preferences>Appearances.
Edited by Helen Brown, 28 July 2005 - 02:49 PM.