I just got Accordance 11, and found bugs with typing/copying Unicode Hebrew and Hieroglyphics in the Notes.
1. If I copy from HMT-4 and paste it into a Note, it doesn't all display correctly; see Screenshot 1. If I select it and change to another Unicode font, it looks even worse; see Screenshot 2.
2. If I change the Windows language to Hebrew, type a Hebrew word, and then the spacebar, the cursor goes to the right of the Hebrew word.
3. If I scroll and choose a different font, I don't get the font I selected - e.g., I selected Ezra SIL, and Estranglo Talada showed up in the box (which is nine above Ezra SIL on my fonts list). If I choose TimesNewRoman, Stencil shows up, again, nine above TNR on my font list.
4. My Unicode Egyptian Hieroglyphic fonts do not copy and paste into the notes. I also can't type hieroglyphics in the notes like I can in MS Word, Libre Office, etc.
5. I know it isn't a bug, but it takes a while to scroll through the fonts; could you add a bar to click and hold so we could scroll through our font more quickly?