Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

Hello  (Joel)

My Info Pane Cross References don't work properly. If I click on it then comes the select Vers.=all O.K. 

But with Command-click sometimes it brings only a few verse and sometimes an empty Pane.

Greetings

Fabian

Attached Files

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bugs, I describe.

PLEASE! 

Bring more international Bibles to the store,

fix my reported bugs, even the old ones which never was addressed,

develop my feature requests, the new once and the once I made years ago,

in nearer future.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,978 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:25 AM

You do have to command-click on one of the references.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 5,892 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

Fabian - if you do Set Info Pane Display, what are your default hypertext texts?

Joel Brown

By day: Lead Software Engineer at Accordance
By night: Freelance Trombonist

#4 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:44 PM

Hello Joel

My default hypertext is the ELB-LEM and the second the Schlacher2K.

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bugs, I describe.

PLEASE! 

in nearer future.

#5 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:50 PM

Helen 

Yes cmd-click on a cross-references.

I have tested it now with the NIV (2011) with G/K and I became the same empty Pane.

Accordance 11.0.2

Greetings

Fabian

Sorry that I have even now give response, but there are so many post that I have lost my one:-) About my content I find it again.

Edited by Fabian, 18 November 2014 - 05:51 PM.

Greetings

Fabian

PLEASE! 

in nearer future.

#6 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:26 AM

Many thanks for the ability to 

• Click and drag to select multiple Info pane crossreferences to open at once.

in 11.1.3.

But my bug from the post topic still exist, and so the new feature didn't work either.

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

PLEASE! 

in nearer future.

#7 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:04 PM

Maybe a photo tells more?

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-16 um 18.01.26.png   300.5KB   0 downloads

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

PLEASE! 

in nearer future.

#8 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:23 PM

I had changed in the settings to NIV. Then the result was the same. Then back to Elber-Lem, but the display doesn't work properly 

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-16 um 18.16.20.png   108.17KB   0 downloads

If I click on a single one it works.

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-16 um 18.20.40.png   126KB   0 downloads

So the problem is only by display multiple verses.

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

PLEASE! 

in nearer future.

#9 דָנִיאֶל

דָנִיאֶל

Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,682 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, Android

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

Hi Fabian,

I cannot repro. this on 11.1.3 on Mac. I don't have Schlacter 2K but set my primary text to Elberfelder 1905 and my secondary to Schlacter 1951. Simple click gets one ref from the primary text. Cmd click on one ref gets all the refs from the primary text. Click and select multiple refs gets just those refs again from the primary.

It all seems to work for me. Not quite sure what to suggest. If you mouse over a ref do you see the primary text in the instant details ? If so then if you hold down the CMD key does it switch to the secondary ? I am wondering if there is something up with the CMD key detection in your setup. It's a bit of a wild guess though.

thx

D

Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua
ἡ μόνη ἀγαθὴ γλῶσσα γλῶσσα νεκρὰ ἐστιν
lišanu ēdēnitu damqitu lišanu mītu

"Du stammst vom Herrn Adam und der Herrin Eva ab", sagte Aslan. "Und das ist zugleich Ehre genug, um das Häupt des ärmsten Bettlers zu erheben, und genug, um die Schultern des größten Kaisers auf Erden zu beugen. Sei zufrieden." Aslan, Die Chroniken von Narnia, Prinz Kaspian von Narnia. CS Lewis. Übersetzt von Wolfgang Holbein und Christian Rendel.

Accordance Syntax Search For Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics : https://github.com/4...WallaceInSyntax

Accordance Crib Sheets: http://47rooks.com/l...ch-crib-sheets/

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac
12GB RAM

Windows : MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro laptop
Intel Core Duo Intel i7 Kabylake

Android : Samsung Note III 5.0, Samsung Tab S3 7.0 and Lenovo TAB4 8" 7.1

#10 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

Hello Daniel 

Thanks for your answers. 

"  I cannot repro. this on 11.1.3 on Mac. I don't have Schlacter 2K but set my primary text to Elberfelder 1905 and my secondary to Schlacter 1951. Simple click gets one ref from the primary text. Cmd click on one ref gets all the refs from the primary text. Click and select multiple refs gets just those refs again from the primary."

O.K. then it seems only to my settings.

" It all seems to work for me. Not quite sure what to suggest. If you mouse over a ref do you see the primary text in the instant details ?" Yes

"If so then if you hold down the CMD key does it switch to the secondary ?" Yes, works too

"I am wondering if there is something up with the CMD key detection in your setup. It's a bit of a wild guess though." It belongs not only the CMD, Click and select multiple too.

Mmmh. All other CMD and Click actions works correct. This is the only case in which they didn't work properly.

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

PLEASE! 

in nearer future.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Info Pane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users