Catholic italian version of the Bible of Jerusalem

massimiliano.fasano

My name is Massimiliano Fasano, I'm from Rome and I'm a catholic franciscan friar. I study Bible from long time and I would just give you a notice: so many catholic people in Italy studying Bible and makes use of Accordance. Why dont't you add on in your great software a catholic italian text like the version of the Bible of Jerusalem tanslated? It would be very useful and I am sure that your software would have even more success in Italy.

Thank you for your attention.
God bless you.
  • Like 2

Hi Massimiliano,

Now that you know more about the Italian versions, would you also recommend the CEI version?

The Jerusalem Bible

Gives in italiano, francais, und deutsch.

Greetings

Fabian

Hi Massimiliano,

Now that you know more about the Italian versions, would you also recommend the CEI version?

Hi Anthony!

Except for the notes, the version of the CEI has almost the same translation of the Bible of Jerusalem.

• 6 years later...
On 12/11/2014 at 08:19, massimiliano.fasano said:

Mi chiamo Massimiliano Fasano, sono di Roma e sono un frate francescano cattolico. Studio la Bibbia da molto tempo e vorrei solo darvi un avviso: tanti cattolici in Italia studiano la Bibbia e fanno uso di Accordance. Perché non aggiungi nel tuo fantastico software un testo italiano cattolico come la versione tradotta della Bibbia di Gerusalemme? Sarebbe molto utile e sono sicuro che il tuo software avrebbe ancora più successo in Italia.

Grazie per l'attenzione.
Dio ti benedica.

Buon giorno Padre, mi chiamo Marco. Che Lei sappia, si può trovare una guida introduttiva al programma, tradotta in italiano? Dio La benedica. Marco Arpaja- Reggio Emilia

• 1 year later...

A case for @Mark Allison 

Mark maybe you go through the feature request forum. There are also module request there. 

Edited by Fabian