Unresponsive Library button

Julie Palmer

Posting for a Windows 7 user:

"I noticed this in my new Accordance 11;

The library window button does not work when a pane has been magnified. What I mean is that no library window opens when you press the library button however the panes change size and result in the tabs being out of visual bounds. If you press the library button a second time the pane sizes get set back to normal.

I also had issues when I had two work spaces opened and many documents within each workspace. When I press the library button the library window opened as a floating pane (my preferences are not set for a floating pane) and the library pane covered the library button. When I moved the work space then the library pane closed."

I was the one that sent in the info above. I sent it to corrections. Didn't realize it belonged on the forum. Dave

Edited by dlrude

No problem at all, Dave. This is more of a developer issue so they will be able to take a look or ask questions if they need more information.

The Accordance Users are tremendous and are super helpful so if you ever have issues that someone might be able to help with, just post it here on the Forums. And if you just have questions about Accordance in general, they are quick to offer help and advice.

Julie

ahh a similar thing happened again but this time I was not using magnification.

When my workspace is sized less than maximum (full screen size) the the library button produces a floating library window that covers the library button. Moving the workspace collapses the library pane.

However if I make the workspace maximum size (full screen) then the library button produces a window pane that is embedded in the workspace window just as normal.

Dave