A Diagramming feature?

techmate

Im watching another demo and notice there is a diagramming tool shown. But I dont see it in all demos. With this diagram tool, I would be able to create custom diagrams? What versions of accordance is this tool available in?

Thanks

Im watching another demo and notice there is a diagramming tool shown. But I dont see it in all demos. With this diagram tool, I would be able to create custom diagrams? What versions of accordance is this tool available in?

Thanks

Since I'm not a scholar of the original languages, which the diagramming has most use in, I'm not the best person to answer your question. However, yes, the diagram tool enables you to create custom diagrams for whatever section of text you want, in whatever language. I generated this in about 3 minutes of just point and click:

I'm not sure if thats correct diagramming (haven't done it since Middle school!), but you get the point. I know from reading about it on the forums that some of our more apt users have created a significant amount of diagrams that I'm sure they'd be willing to share. The whole interface itself functions like a drafting program, with a flexible work area, objects to be inserted, moved, and resized, etc. I'm not sure, but I *think* the downloadable demo should allow you to play around with it a bit, but I can't guarantee that.

As far as what version of Accordance it appears in, it has been around since probably version 2 or 3, and comes fully functionally with any purchase of the Accordance program.

Joel,

Nice work. Not too bad if you haven't done that since Middle school! I'd probably put the adverbial prep. phrase under created but that's just me... ;)

In all seriousness, there are many diagrams available to be shared. The largest block I've seen is available here.

Peace,

Jeremy

Archived