Accordance ready for Leopard?

techmate

Im going to be upgrading to leopard probably within a month or so after its upcoming release. Will Accordance run fine on Leopard?

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Will Accordance be implementing any of the core animation capabilities in such things as the 3-D maps? Or what about a PhotoGuide screensaver using Core Animation??

As far as we know it will run fine, we have done some preliminary testing. As for implementing new technologies, that's way down the road! We're still working on Universal Binary.

• 3 weeks later...
As far as we know it will run fine, we have done some preliminary testing. As for implementing new technologies, that's way down the road! We're still working on Universal Binary.

In all of my testing so far both version 6 and 7 work great. I'm still on PPC so haven't tested on Intel yet, but hopefully soon...

• 6 months later...

It seems like 10.5 (Leopard) is nearly upon us, so I thought it might be worth highlighting this again. Do we know if Accordance is still looking good for Leopard?

Yes, we have tested it extensively. One minor cosmetic bug will be fixed on our next minor rev, and the Greek and Hebrew speech needs tweaking. We'll wait to see if you, our faithful users, report other bugs before we release our next rev.

That is good to know. My copy of the new OS has been pre-ordered. I am relieved to know that all in all accordance will run.

My copy of the new OS has been pre-ordered.

Has Apple announced a release date yet (other than simply "October"), or have you pre-ordered from Amazon?

That is good to know. My copy of the new OS has been pre-ordered. I am relieved to know that all in all accordance will run.

By my memory, Accordance has always been ready to go for each and every new OS version. Many kudos to the Accordance development team.

Archived