Hebrew Unicode problems still persist.
1. If I copy from HMT-4 and paste it into a Note, it doesn't all display correctly.
2. If I import Unicode Hebrew from another program, it doesn't all display correctly.
3. If I select the pasted texts, and change to them to other Unicode fonts, they look even worse.
I already posted screen shots of the same things, at http://www.accordanc...showtopic=14286
4. If you copy and paste more than one Hebrew verse, they do not display in the correct order. For example, copy and paste Gen 1:1-3 into the notes; see screenshot.
5. Typing right to left is worse than before. Before, if I changed the Windows language to Hebrew, typed a Hebrew word, and then the spacebar, the cursor went to the right of each Hebrew word. It still does, only now the space becomes an underline space.
Accordance 11.0.2 for Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro, Dell Inspiron 17r-5721 with Intel Core i7 3537U CPU, x64