Dot points or bullet points in Notes

mrderek

Hi

It would be great if there were bullet points or dot points available on user notes which automatically appear when you press enter

Yes, I think it's an imporant everyday tool. Some features that I see in this forum reply text box are also quite nice to have among the User Notes editing features... :)

Option-8 on a Mac will make a bullet point manually for you.

But that's not what you're asking about, I realize. Evernote has what I think is the ideal note-taking layout--you can make bullet points, enumerated lists, drag and drop photos, etc. I'm with you--would love to see additional functionality in User Notes!

The one thing Accordance has that Evernote doesn't is the ability to automatically tie your note to a verse; more robust editing options would make Accordance be the only note-taking app many of us would need to use for Bible study.

Yes; and with these features, I think Accordance would be the first to really break ground in this niche. Well-formatted (and shareable) User Notes, combined with Accordance's powerful search features would be a smash hit for Bible study.

• 3 years later...

I would also like to see the ability to create bullet and numbered lists in User Notes. It's especially useful when listing various pro and con arguments for interpretive options in exegetical studies.