bibliographical information for some IVP modules

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

I couldn't properly cite from Accordance some IVP modules in the bibliography, since they lack the names of the editors or authors: IVP-NT Background, IVP-Later NT, and IVP-Paul _Letters.

Would it be possible to have this information in the corresponding modules as a minor update? Thanks.

Well, at least I got the needed information from the product descriptions in the webpage. But I think this has to be included in the 'About this text' popover, as well as in the 'Copy as Citation' feature.

Thanks.

Copy as Citation in dictionaries and encyclopedias does not currently support the authors of individual entries. It has been planned, but is difficult to extract programmatically since each resource tends to format (and sometimes abbreviate) author names. However, the editors of these dictionaries should be readily available in the opening information inside each one.

Ok; but maybe the names of the editors can also be included in the "About this Text" popover, like in the IVP-NT Commentary and IVP-Jesus_Gospels.