Navigating Hits in User Notes

Abram K-J

Am I missing something obvious that I can't now navigate search hits (using "Content" field) in my User Notes? The keyboard shortcut doesn't work, and I don't see the Mark arrows. Am I just now noticing this, was there a change, or is something amiss?

Well, the User Notes tab is sort of a different philosophy now, sort of like the Research. When you run a search, I believe it only shows you your hit paragraphs anyway, so what is the purpose of the buttons?

• 2 weeks later...

It shows lots of surrounding content--looks like the entire set of notes (however many paragraphs) for a verse in which the hit occurs. The hits are still highlighted in the color I set them to, but how am I supposed to navigate now, short of scrolling through a potential high volume of material for each verse?

I do miss the "old way," FWIW--or at least would be glad to know of some workaround to make better use of the search bar for User Notes now.

• 1 month later...

Any chance a future update would reconsider this? Or, at least, is there a way to show only hit paragraphs when I run a search?