addition containing catholic daily reading

Jackie

Is it possible to create a an addition to accordance that would pull up the catholic daily readings. It would be ideal if I could open a calendar to a day and see the reading on my computer or iPad for that day. Then i could check each with the commentaries an other very nice accordance programs. Otherwise I have to load each daily which is possible but inconvenient, especially when there are several apps outside accordance that do this well. Let me know as well if you have a work around for this issue.

Jackie,

Can you suggest a couple of good sources for such material?

WEEKDAY READINGS

Donald Senior and John J. Collins, eds. The Catholic Study Bible. Accordance electronic ed. (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006), n.p.

-Dan

• Like 1

This is at the end of the Study Bible, it will not work in the Devotional workspace, but now in version 11 you can bookmark it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your responses. That is very helpfull. I am using the Cathic Study Bible now.

Mr. Jenney, a source in book form would be the Daily Roman Missal for Sundays and weekdays. This would be ideal and if it were available I would buy it.

• Like 1