• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc…
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the Info Pane feature, it's really handy! I just thought that maybe it would look better if all book cover images would have the same size and proportions. It means someone has to add a few pixels here or there to make them all the same size, but overall look would be much better. (See the first screenshot!)

And could you please adjust horizontal space between the book covers better, so that there wouldn't be so wide empty white margin? Actually I'd like to have an option to turn titles off completely, because often I see only first few letters anyway. (See the first screenshot!) Especially when I disable book covers display, often commentary titles are truncated at the middle of the Info Pane, and the right side of the pane is just empty white space… (See the second screenshot). 

Attached Files

Edited by Guntis, 16 January 2015 - 02:26 AM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thumbnails, size, proportions, Info Pane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users