Dropbox Oddness

Wes Allen

Hello,

When I upgraded to 11.0.3 I suddenly got errors on dropbox sync with several of my user tools:

I get the message

The text "<filename>" is not currently available to Accordance.

It repeats every time Dropbox attempts to sync, there are two files it's having trouble with.

Any ideas?

I believe 11.0.4 should have addressed this problem, have you tried upgrading to that version?

I am using version 10.4.5 which I understand was the last free upgrade. Yesterday while syncing my user notes in Ipad and Iphone with dropbox, they crashed and now Accordance says that the notes file is not available to Accordance. I unlinked it from Dropbox and linked again. Now I have lost the user notes in macbook, Ipad and iphone. Please help.

I would login to dropbox.com and navigate to the Dropbox > Apps > Accordance > User Notes folder and restore the deleted User Notes there.

Click the little trash can to show deleted files:

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/uploads/post-406-0-72507500-1385820904_thumb.png

Then right click on the deleted file and select "restore".

The next time Accordance performs a dropbox sync then the deleted User Notes should be reinstalled.

Dear Mike,

I did that, but accordance syncs other notes, not the deleted and restored one. I upgraded to 11.0.4 but that also did not help. What else can I do?

OK. Solved. I went to dropbox and checked the previous versions of the note, and found the right version and not all working well. Thanks for help.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay, but I still can't sync through Dropbox.. syncing gets to a certain point (different every time) then the app crashes. Local sync works fine, but this is far from ideal. Anything I can do to help troubleshoot?