• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc…
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

Hi,

Perhaps for some this may seem to be a small thing, but that pencil icon (11255.png in the Accordance/Contents/Resources/[email protected] folder) for a new user note looks… oh, so much PC… 

Could you please replace it with something more Mac-like? Like a chat bubble, for example. (Messages.app icon is a clue). Here I used standard Messages.app icon, but it could be a single bubble with the three dots. By the way, you have this nice icon at the top of your web site, called "Chat offline". You could use this…

Attached Files

Edited by Guntis, 25 January 2015 - 10:56 AM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Catalina, Accordance 12) 

#2 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc…
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:53 AM

Here's my version for retina displays. 

Place in the Accordance/Contents/Resources/[email protected] folder. (Before that you can rename original icon to something else. Just in case you change your mind later.)

Attached Files

• Jordan Gowing likes this

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Catalina, Accordance 12) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: user notes, icon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users