I cannot get workspaces to tile.

Enoch

I wanted to compare Ps 22 & Isaiah 52-53. I could not find any way to stop Isaiah from paralleling with Isaiah, that is, have 2 texts in parallel that would not lock/scroll with each other.

So I opened Ps 22 in one window & then Isaiah in another. But whenever I hit tile windows, they don't tile, but one text only appears, neatly in a half screen window, with a blank to the side.

The only way I know to compare now, is to run accordance in 2 computers with 2 screens beside each other.

One option is to open two workspaces. More simply just manually arrange them as you like. you could also open the texts in two panes.

Edited by A. Smith

The simple answer is to have one tab with 2 panes both displaying the same text. Enter Ps 22 and Isaiah 52-53 to display those verses (turn the Context to 0).

Now scroll one pane as you hold down the command key. You can let go of command, but if you scroll at all without the command, the panes will sync again. As long as you press command the panes scroll independently and you can compare the passages to your heart's content.

Alternate method: Open two instances of your text from the library. Click and drag the second instance, which will be in its own tab, to the far right of your workspace. Drop it there.

That will give you two texts, each in its own, independent zone. Each may now be searched or scrolled independently.