System resource requirements

Anthony

I am contemplating purchasing a used ibook G3 or G4 so that I can eventually purchase Accordance for Bible study preparation. However, I cannot find on the site the recommended or minimum system requirements to use the software. Is there a recommended minimum processor speed, memory, etc? This would really help me in determining which laptop to purchase.

Thanks,

Anthony

System requirements are posted here. Any G3 or G4 should work fine as long as you have space for Accordance, a working CD-ROM drive, and sufficient memory to run the system, OS X takes a lot more memory that OS 9.

I am contemplating purchasing a used ibook G3 or G4 so that I can eventually purchase Accordance for Bible study preparation. However, I cannot find on the site the recommended or minimum system requirements to use the software. Is there a recommended minimum processor speed, memory, etc? This would really help me in determining which laptop to purchase.

Anthony,

The reseller Powermax is a popular place to get certified pre-owned Macs. They have lots of iBooks to choose from.

Anthony,

The reseller Powermax is a popular place to get certified pre-owned Macs. They have lots of iBooks to choose from.

Thanks for your quick replies.

Anthony

Archived