New changes in LXX1?

Peter Brylov Christensen

I noticed that the LXX1 module got an update yesterday to version 5.3 - I'm curious as to what the exact changes were. I couldn't find anything about it on the product page.

With kind regards

Peter Christensen

Major updates will typically have even version numbers (2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc). These include updates which perhaps add material or have major layout changes. We try to put a note on the product pages for these types of updates to indicate what the changes were.

The minor updates (i.e. LXX1 going to 5.3) only have minor corrections. These updates typically include typo corrections, corrections of hyperlinks, internal (behind-the-scenes) updates, etc. We don't typically make note of these on the product pages.

It is my understanding that the update to 5.3 included just minor corrections.

• Like 1

I did post a correction to a morph. tag in Psalms the other day. I have not checked if it is in the update but I can later on.

Thx

D

Daniel, the tagging issues were not addressed in this update. This update dealt mostly with clear typographical errors and some font issues.

Major updates will typically have even version numbers (2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc). These include updates which perhaps add material or have major layout changes. We try to put a note on the product pages for these types of updates to indicate what the changes were.

The minor updates (i.e. LXX1 going to 5.3) only have minor corrections. These updates typically include typo corrections, corrections of hyperlinks, internal (behind-the-scenes) updates, etc. We don't typically make note of these on the product pages.

It is my understanding that the update to 5.3 included just minor corrections.

Okay, good to know - thank you very much, Julie!