Font Issue: Diacritics for transliterations

Thomas

Diacritical markings are not displaying the correct markings in the Instant Details window and in HALOT. I have attached examples of each; the image below is in Mellel with the items flagged as they should appear. I ran the Font Fixer (which did not fix), and then tried several fonts. Which font does Accordance prefer for this?

Thanks,

The Rosetta font is used for transliteration... did you try rebooting after running Font Fixer or the 7.1 installer? I'm guessing you're on an Intel Mac and that the Rosetta (!) emulation environment is using a cached version of the older font until you reboot.

If the reboot does not work, you may need to open FontBook and see what fonts Rosetta ia accessing, and keep only the .famTrueType fonts in Library/Fonts, as the Accordance Fonts PDF explains.

Issue resolved :)

What I did:

1. Since this is a G4, the emulator issue didn't factor in.

2. I ran FontFixer, and rebooted, but the issue was still there. I did a variation on this by running FontFixer and logging out/in: nothing.

3. I checked the location of each font in the Rosetta font family, and verified their place in the Library (in accordance to the Font instructions and Helen)

Archived