Davki

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:07 AM

Dear all,

Excuse me, if this is a silly question. I noticed that I only have an untagged version of the Septuagint on my Mac.

I seem to remember that it did come with tagging. Also, the LXX version on my iPad is tagged. (I've got both the LXX tagged and (parallel texts).

The desktop version seems to have lost these modules? (They should be parallel on both the desktop and iOS, shouldn't they?). So even if Rahlf's doesn't have tagging, there should be a tagged verson included.

I'm currently on Accordance 10.

I'm hesitant to upgrade to 11 not least because last time I upgraded from 9, some modules seem to have disappeared. I'd be very grateful if somebody could enlighten me on these things.

Thank you,

David

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 12,054 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:06 AM

The LXX-R came in some old CD packages and I would simply remove it from the Library. If you own LXX1 and 2 (the tagged Rahlfs) they should be available in your account. If they are dimmed for download it means the Library already lists them. If it cannot find them, remove them from the Library and you should be able to download them through Easy Install.

If you email the office at orders or support they can check your account and make sure that everything is properly listed, as well as help with installation. This applies to modules you seem to have "lost" which may also have been on old CDs.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Davki

Davki

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm still a bit confused about my LXX modules. LXX1 (LXX Tagged) and LXX (parallel texts) certainly show up on the iPad.

However, even upon removing the LXX-R module from the desktop folder, nothing shows up in Easy Install. Shouldn't the OS X and iOS versions be on par?

Anyway, I'll email the respective office. Thank you again,

- David

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Septuagint, tagging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users