Atlas and Photoguide 4

Leopold Green

Hi

I recently upgraded from Photoguide 3 to 4 - when I did this I removed Photoguide 3 from Accordance to conserve disc space. Today is the first time since then I have used the Atlas and upon looking up Nineveh I get an error message about Photoguide 3 not being available.

Is this a bug or a problem with my system? Surely the Atlas should link to Photoguide 4? Otherwise it misses out on all the extra work you put in?

Help?

Leopold

post-29557-0-87626800-1423869955_thumb.jpg

Leopold,

Simply type Command-T  (or select Display -> Set Map Display) and select PhotoGuide 4 as the Default Tool for your Map.  Before hitting OK, be sure to press 'Save As Default', so this becomes the default for all of your new map tabs.

That should fix it!

Many thanks Joel... 

• 1 year later...

But that doesn't fix the similar link in Kohlenberger and other places where PhotoGuide is referenced

“GK H8230 | S H7414   רָמָה   rāmāh   36x
n.pr.loc. [8229]. Ramah; Ramoth, “elevated spot, height”.  See PhotoGuide
☞  NIV | ESV | HCSB | NRSV | JPS | NKJV | KJV

‎רָמָה (Paragraph 16519), KM Hebrew Dictionary v2.5

Comments:

clicking “PhotoGuide” seems to be linked to PhotoGuide 3 and pulls up a link that offers to take me to the Accordance web site as if to buy PhotoGuide 4. But I already have version 4.

This is working for me. Do you have version 2.6 of Kohlenberger/Mounce Hebrew?

That fixed it. I guess I was a little behind in my updates. Thanks for the reminder to check for app and content updates.