Is it possible to highlight multiple words in searching in IOS?

rpavich

I was wondering; in addition to long-pressing a word and getting the info is it possible (or could it be possible) to highlight a phrase or multiple words for searching?

If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is highlight the phrase, right click on it, select "search in" and select the version you wish to search.  It will then return a result of every place the phrase occurs in that text.  I actually find this to be the easiest way to search for original language phrases (as opposed to constructing a search manually).  Hope this helps.

In Christ,

Bret

If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is highlight the phrase, right click on it, select "search in" and select the version you wish to search.  It will then return a result of every place the phrase occurs in that text.  I actually find this to be the easiest way to search for original language phrases (as opposed to constructing a search manually).  Hope this helps.

In Christ,

Bret

How do you right click in IOS?

You don't, but selection of a phrase and search or amplify it are coming soon in version 2.0 for iOS.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont forget you do have the commands and tags available which do allow for words and phrases to some extent which does help in certain cases in the current version.

Edited by ukfraser