UBS5

Outis

I noticed that that UBS5 was released in hard copy a couple of months ago. And so this leads me to ask:

1. Is there an electronic version of the UBS5 in development for Accordance?
  2. Is there a timeframe for release for the UBS5?

Thanks,

Electronic files of the complete resource (text + apparatus) have not been released to us yet (nor any other platform). As soon as they are made available we will begin development.

Edited by Rick Bennett

Thanks for the update, Rick.  And thanks for re-asking the question, Steve – this is the second or third time, but older posts don't come up in searches sometimes.

Thanks Rick,

I didn't know that the text hadn't been released for *any* platform yet.  I just concluded that since the hardcopy came out a couple of months ago then the Accordance version would just magically appear shortly after.  Thanks for letting me know there's a little more involved.

• 8 months later...

Hello Accordancers!

What's the status of UBS5 in Accordance? The updated apparatus is the most valuable part, in my opinion.

Jonathan

• Like 1

Hello Accordancers!

What's the status of UBS5 in Accordance? The updated apparatus is the most valuable part, in my opinion.

Jonathan

Under development.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the upgrade from GNT28-T.  It will be even nicer when it is actually on my drive(s).

• Like 1

The product page doesn't specify whether the introductory material is included, but I'd been assuming it is?

The product page doesn't specify whether the introductory material is included, but I'd been assuming it is?

Yes, all introductory material and appendices are included, as are cross references.

• Like 2

Great! Thanks, Rick. I own it in print but will be happy to have it in Accordance, too.

Great! Thanks, Rick. I own it in print but will be happy to have it in Accordance, too.

As with all Apparatus modules in Accordance, they far outweigh their print counterpart for research. These types of resources in Accordance are what sets us apart from the growing misconception that we (along with other research-oriented Bible apps) are just e-readers! :)

• Like 1