Minor Prophets Released for Anchor Bible Commentary

R. Mansfield

The Minor Prophets volumes have been released for the Anchor Bible Commentary in Accordance!

If you already own the Isaiah - Malachi module, simply go to Content Updates within Accordance. To purchase new, go to the product page

ABCmp.png

• Like 1

Great!

Any word on when the Apocryphal volumes will be released in the Yale Anchor series?

lol When they are done...  Accordance tends to be fairly tight lipped on release dates, mostly because they do not wish to disappoint people (this last set is an example is months behind due to an illness in the family). So unless it is under a couple weeks  away I wouldn't expect to hear a peep out of Accordance.

-Dan

I can't give an exact date because I don't know one, but I can tell you that they are high priority. 

Dan, 

Right you are.  But since my study group has decided to explore Ben Sira, it would be nice to have that volume on my computer 

Ah I understand... I do use AB (I own it in other software) I personally find Sirach in NEW INTERPRETER'S BIBLE 12-VOLUME COMMENTARY a bit more useful.

-Dan