How to Set Default Workspace???

Enoch

I don't understand what I am doing wrong.  At one point I set the Reina-Valera 1995 as a default workspace.  Then I set the default in preferences General to be ASV & Hebrew.  When I activate Accordance now, that is what I get.  But whenever I add a new workspace, for some reason I get the R-V 1995.  I would like all new workspaces to come up as the default has been set.

Hey Enoch,

What is the setting for Prefs -> Search Tabs -> Text ? Is that R-V ? When you open a new workspace the search tab will default to this text. You should be able to select whatever you want from here.

The Prefs -> General -> Default is Default Session I believe which is what Acc will open with after it's been shutdown.

Thx

D

Thanks again for so much help Daniel.  You hit the nail on the head.  I am wondering if when one chooses a new workspace, it ought not to give one the default session there also.  What is the benefit of having New Workspace have something to do with Search Tabs -- it isn't a new tab, but a new workspace I am wanting to open.  As it now is, I can't get the same group of panes to open, only 1 text in the new workspace.  Should this be a requested feature change?

I've never really thought much about it. It is possible that one might wish to configure a default workspace configuration and have new workspace come up that way. You could suggest it as a feature request and see what the reaction is. I tend to start from the search tab on a text and add stuff so what they have works fine for me. If I want a special purpose WS I create and name it and save it.

Thx

D