A Special Thank You!!

Tom Castle

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to Helen and all of the staff at Oaktree. You guys do amazing work and I want to show my appreciation.

I placed a rather large order today which I've been praying about, mulling over and basically saving my nickels for. I was a bit apprehensive as I wanted to make sure that I got everything I wanted/needed and that what I was looking for was actually what I purchased. I want to say a special thank you to Mrs (Ms??) Margaret who called me promptly this morning to let me know exactly what I needed (a few things I had missed) to achieve the goal I had set. I was even looking at a specific time frame for receiving the materials and she handled my requests in a professional, timely and courteous manner.

I would like to say that I, at one time, was the user of another bible software package for a very long time. I 'tested the waters' with Accordance with the Lib 6 premeire package and then upgraded to the Lib 7 some time after its release. While I'm not a well known scholar or of any real import outside my own circle, Helen and the folks at Oaktree have treated my like I was their only customer at times. This customer service, attention to my needs (and oft times many questions) led me to invest in what I consider to be a substantial Accordance library.

This was something that I did not take likely as I considered it and the folks at Oaktree have made the decision and experience both pleasureable and exciting.

So, again, Helen - Margaret and all the others at Oaktree - thank you and God bless you and your endeavors.

Archived