Concordance - Search Range Only - Issue

joelmadasu

I am trying to figure out how to get the "hits" list of all the occurrences of יש + לי construction. BUT, when I click on "concordance," it shows ALL the occurrences of יש, which is not what I am looking for. 

What do I need to do to see "only" the occurrences of this particular construction? I tried changing the "search range only" option, but it still shows all the occurrences. 

Thanks for help!

post-31592-0-18678000-1430244815_thumb.png

Joel,

Unfortunately, the concordance does not currently only concord the search result words.  The best you can do is limit it to your search range to specific verses.

However, if all you want is a list of the found verse references, why not just, in your main search tab, select all (Command-A), and do Copy As -> References (Command-Option-R)?  Is there something else the concordance provides that you need in this case?

Joel,

Thank you for your help! I did not notice the Copy As -> References command. The only thing (which is not a big deal) is, the total hits indicated by the search are 25, but the references showed only 24 hits. I noticed that the reason is, two occurrences of this construction occurred in the same verse. 

Thank you so much for your help!