LXX.D Septuaginta-Deutsch

Fabian

Hello 

Funny, today in the I receive an e-mail from the publisher of the LXX.D, which I asked him if the LXX.D will also be available in Accordance. 

And now I see the same topic but for the LXX in Spanish today here in the forum. http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/16077-request-for-la-biblia-griega-septuaginta-the-greek-bible-septuagint/

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kraus from the http://www.septuagintaforschung.de wroteto me that they had requested this to the GBS, but he didn't know if the GBS go forward. 

Also people from Oaktree your customers will buy...

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Accordance offers now 3 LXX translations, and I own them all. 

But the german version of the LXX is still a gap in my library.

Please make the contract with the GBS to get the LXX Deutsch 2ed with Notes, κτλ. 

Greetings

Fabian 

• 7 months later...

Hallo Fabian

warum kaufst du nicht auch die andere software? Logos hat ein breites Angebot auf deutsch für christliche Bedürfnisse. Ich ziehe rabbinische Literatur dem bestehenden christlichen Angebot vor und bin für meine Bedürfnisse schon lange anderswo und die ist erst noch gratis.

Ich vermute, Accordance wird immer englisch bleiben und nur im äussersten Notfall andere Sprachen anbieten. Also: english lernen oder andere Angebote (zusätzlich) beiziehen. Wenn es den Software sein soll. Bücher sind auch optisch immer noch schöner als ein Mac. :)

In dem Sinne, ein Gruss aus dem schönen Kanton Bern mit Heimweh nach Jerusalem

Markus

Edited by markusvonkaenel

Ja darauf scheint es hinauszulaufen. Accordance wird den deutschen Markt verlieren, deshalb habe ich schon mal die gratis engine von L.g.s geladen, um mich damit anzufreunden. 

Already bought some books for that other software... but at the moment there arent that much useful ressources for a pastor..

I dont believe Accordance will have anythin new on the foreign Language Front (spanish is special) - there isnt even the Luther2017 in time.... i bought it elsewhere.

Already bought some books for that other software... but at the moment there arent that much useful ressources for a pastor..

I dont believe Accordance will have anythin new on the foreign Language Front (spanish is special) - there isnt even the Luther2017 in time.... i bought it elsewhere.

We indicated that the LutherBibel 2017 was in development a while ago. As Helen said it will be released soon.

• Like 1

We indicated that the LutherBibel 2017 was in development a while ago. As Helen said it will be released soon.

Thanks, I have requested this on April 15, https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/15723-luther-2017/?hl=%2Bluther+%2B2017 I had loved it to see it on the release date of the print version. An App from the GBS was ready then. 

But back to the topic of LXX.D please...

Edited by Fabian

Thanks, I have requested this on April 15, https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/15723-luther-2017/?hl=%2Bluther+%2B2017 I had loved it to see it on the release date of the print version. An App from the GBS was ready then. 

But back to the topic of LXX.D please...

As you're probably aware, we don't always receive files / agreements from the publishers at the same time as their release dates. However, we're confident the LutherBibel 2017 will be a quality version of the print ed. 

As for the LXX.D, we'll add it to our list of requests from DBG.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

As for the LXX.D, we'll add it to our list of requests from DBG.

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

• 11 months later...

Dear Accordance-Team,

thank you for adding the LXX.D to your list of requests from DBG. As accordance power user I'm very interested in this product. Can you give me an impression when this project will be finished? I realize no acitivities since the last post of Fabian an March 2017. Are there any problems with the request?

Kind regards,

DocGeorge

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

+1

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

On https://bibelsoftware.theologie.uni-mainz.deare many reviews of Bible software. I guess a lot who are interested in Bible software goes to it. But then they see the translation and the tools which comes out for L. 

post-32723-0-05531800-1571921180_thumb.png

I would more than love if there is in the future Accordance on the list. 

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello,

another 2 ½ years have passed, and as far as I am aware, there is still no LXX.D in Accordance. Or have I overlooked something? I would love to be able to purchase this module...

Any guess how long it will still take?

Greetings,

Colin

The LXX.D is still not available in Accordance. 

Ich hoffe auch, dass diese Bibel mit allem Anhang bald verfügbar sein wird. 

I emailed a while back, but didn't get a response. Just sent another email.

@Jordan S There is the text and the commentary. 

And they have other texts and Study Bibles too.