Copy as Bibliography - no copyright info - NA28 text

KBent

When highlighting NA28 text and right clicking to "Copy as Bibliography" (my settings are currently for Turabian, and no, I don't have "insert citation as footnote" checked in the settings), there is no copyright information inserted in the bibliography as is common with other Accordance commentaries or other reference material. The same thing happens when SBL Bibliography is selected.

Here's what this yields when I select and copy 2 Peter 1.1 in the NA28 text and then right click/Copy As/Bibliography:

(2Peter 1:1 GNT28-T)

(I know it says GNT28-T - I think this is an issue which may be fixed by now - Support had me revert to Accordance version 11.0.4.1 yesterday because the latest version was crashing all the time on a related issue.)

Is there any way to properly have this stored in Accordance somewhere (i.e. can I add it manually?), so I don't have to create it elsewhere (eturabian.com or a previous paper) and copy and paste the info into the Bibliography of the paper each time?

The same problem occurs in the newest Holmes edition of the Apostolic Fathers.  Copy as Bibliography results in:

(Papias 3:15 AF-E)

Edited by KBent

GNT28-T is the name of our NA28 text without Sigla.  If you want the full text name (Novum Testamentum Graece (New Testament in Greek)) then specify Preferences -> Citation -> "Use Full Text Title".

But, that of course isn't the main point of your post.  Unfortunately, we don't offer an easy way to include the full bibliographic information with our text export, like we currently do with our tool export.  Your best bet is to use the About This Text (from the Help menu) to get the Copyright/Publication information to create your own citation that you can reuse.