Research Crash

Gedalya

Windows 7, Accordance version 11.0.6

When I do a "research" search choosing ALL or ALL Tools on my main workspace (with a number of bibles and commentaries open), and then try to close the zone of the results of the search clicking the "X", the program crashes.

However, I just discovered, that if I open a new workspace, and then do the RESEARCH search, the zone of the research results closes properly when I click on the "x" and the program does not crash.

• 2 weeks later...

Windows 7, Accordance version 11.0.6

When I do a "research" search choosing ALL or ALL Tools on my main workspace (with a number of bibles and commentaries open), and then try to close the zone of the results of the search clicking the "X", the program crashes.

However, I just discovered, that if I open a new workspace, and then do the RESEARCH search, the zone of the research results closes properly when I click on the "x" and the program does not crash.

Gordon,

I reported this same problem with the "research pane crashing when trying to close it" several weeks ago to technical support (Billy) and they are working on it...I am on  Windows 7 and have the same version

Frank

• Like 1