Mellel for iPad Announced!

Timothy Jenney

Mellel has long been a favorite word processors among Mac users that use RTL and LTR languages. They now have an app for the iPad: http://www.mellel.com/ipad.

I'm thinking this might be a great companion app to Accordance Mobile for people on the go—especially with iOS 9's new Split View.

• Like 2

Dr. J: Am I to understand that the split window will not work on iPad Air, but only on iPad Air 2? Mellel is my exclusive word processor, but I am concerned just how well it will work with Accordance. I would appreciate your input.

Harold 

Hi, Harold!

I just finished reading up on that very issue. The Split View only works with the iPad Air 2 and the upcoming iPad Air 3. It would certainly make using Mellel with Accordance easier, but Mellel itself works with any iPad that supports iOS 8.1.

Thanks Dr. J. I agree that Mellel on an iPad is a great option. For me especially it would be helpful as another resource to work fro m iPad to computer.

Harold

• Like 1

I often utilize Joe Weaks' service scripts to input text from Accordance into Mellel. I wonder if he'll venture into iPad coding to give a similar option there.

• Like 1

I thought the new notes in ios 9 looked quite promising, slowly getting there.

;o)