Saving workspace moves it to the bottom of the Library list

Guntis

Whenever I save some existing workspace again (after making some changes in its layout), Accordance moves that workspace to the bottom or the custom workspace list in the Library. Can you fix this problem? It should stay where it is.

Hi Guntis,

Do you mean under "My Workspaces"? If so I do not seem to have that problem - but maybe I'm looking in a different place to you.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guntis,

Do you mean under "My Workspaces"? If so I do not seem to have that problem - but maybe I'm looking in a different place to you.

Yes. I open some workspace, make adjustments, save it. (Window menu > Add to Favorites…). In the Library list (My Workspaces section) workspace is moved to the bottom of the list, although it was already there, close to the top of the list. I understand that a new workspace would be saved at the bottom of the list, but updating existing workspace should't move it from its current position in the list. 

OK. I don't save my existing workspaces like that. I use File Menu > Save (or Save As...). That just saves the workspace but does not affect the My Workspaces folder. Using your method I get the same results as you.

That's it. You are adding it again to favorites, when all you need to do is command-S or Save like any other file.