Atlas backgrounds locationsz/

nwichmann

My company just got me a new PC so the first thing I tried to reload is Accordance. There were some fits and starts with the downloads and installs, but it finally claimed to finish. But no matter which Atlas background I try to use, it pops up and asks me where it is. Based on another post, I deleted them all and redownloaded. Same thing.

The Atlas is cool, I'd sure like to get it back.

It sounds like you are going to have to locate the folder Accordance>Atlas>Backgrounds.

On a Mac, the path is this: file:///Users/DrJ/Library/Application%20Support/Accordance/Atlas%20files/Backgrounds/

I don't have a PC, so I can't give you its exact path. I am hoping that this information may help you to locate it, though.

Once you have located the folder, check to make sure the backgrounds are installed.

Which version of windows? The location is slightly different in each one.

• Like 1

Windows 7 Enterprise.

On my Win 7 installation they are in C:\ProgramData\Accordance\Atlas files\Backgrounds

Thx

D

• Like 1

Looking at c:/program files (x86)/Oaktree/Accordance/ The only folder I see is "Resources". There is no Atlas folder there.

[EDIT] I had to enable showing protected folders. I found the Backgrounds folder and it is empty.

Edited by nwichmann

Yeah it's not in Program Files but ProgramData.

At least it will be if Enterprise has the same layout as Professional, and you haven't chosen a custom location.

thx

D

Yes, that's where I found some Acc. files, but no Atlas backgrounds.

I know that this is out of place but I can't find any way to start a new topic. I have been trying to get my IOS app out of search mde for two hours. Nothing I try gets me back to just plain old Accordance. Please, someone tell me how to get out of search mode so that I can use this program again.

Ok so then the thing you might try is a disk search in Explorer for one of the files. A couple of the names I have are : Beige.amap, Browns.amap and Colors.amap. You could just search for .amap files.

Failing that it sounds like one for Tech Support.

Tx

D

@Rich, The way I start a new topic is go down the list of fora (under the Accordance Discussions heading half way down the page more or less) and click on the one I want to create a topic in, then on the near to top right hand side there is a Start Topic button. I don't have an iOS device so cannot help you with the question you have.

Thx

D

No luck finding the files. I'll get hold of Tech Support. Thanks.

• Like 1

Please ask them for the new beta that fixes the Atlas install. It's planned for release very soon.

• Like 1